bareMinerals The Truth READY Eyeshadow Palette 4.0 - Swatches, Review, and Photos



I've been searching for an "everyday" palette. Yes, I know...I have tons of makeup...but I just needed something for everyday. Enter the bareMinerals The Truth palette - truly amazing. Keep reading for my thoughts and swatches!

bareMinerals says:
bareMinerals READY Eyeshadow provides exceptionally vivid, long-wearing color in an ultra smooth, silky texture for effortless application and seamless blendability with four shades that create multiple looks. Powered by our proprietary SeaNutritive Mineral Complex along with powerful antioxidants, cold-pressed borage oil, caffeine and cucumber-ingredients known to deliver anti-aging benefits including reduced look of puffiness and antioxidant protection for a softer, smoother, revitalized eye area. It looks like a powder but feels like a cream and delivers a beautifully smooth application of vivid, long-wearing color.

The Truth features Serendipitous + Magnetism + Fate + Apropos (delicate peach/brushed taupe/light mocha glaze/twinkling espresso)

No parabens, no binders, no fillers, no harsh chemicals, no kidding.

$30.00

Where to buy:
Bare Escentuals counters and boutiques, Sephora stores, Ulta stores, Ulta.com, Sephora.com, BareEscentuals.com















Swatches over Too Faced Shadow Insurance
(1 swipe per color, with the eyeshadow applicator)

Serendipitous - A soft, peach-toned cream colored eyeshadow with a slight sheen. Though I prefer a matte browbone highlight, this makes for a gorgeous inner corner color. It's also great for an all over base color.
Magnetism - A warm taupe with a slightly metallic finish. I LOVE this color.
Fate - A neutral brown with a sheen. The perfect partner color for Magnetism, and on its own can make for a beautiful, simple eye.
Apropos - A matte deep coffee brown with a bit of sparkle to it. I love the addition of the deep matte brown, even with the sparkle.

Review:
I'm currently swooning over bareMinerals eyeshadows. They're crazy pigmented, insanely smooth, ridiculously blendable, effortless to apply, and just overall amazing. This palette in particular is great for everyday (which is why I bought it), but it's great for so much more. Chocolate brown smokey eyes, something neutral with a pop of color, a pin-up look, and you can even use the deep matte brown for the brows (just knock the sparkle off your brush before applying it)...so simple but yet so much can be done with it. Ever so versatile, and I'm ever so in love.

As for the benefits of the SeaNutritive Mineral Complex, I have nothing to report on just yet, but I suppose we'll see with time!

Have you tried the bareMinerals READY palettes? What about the other READY products? What are your thoughts?

9 comments:

  1. Great review and pictures. It is indeed a very lovely palette. I adore mine.
    http://flabbyface.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/the-truth.html

    Jules x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you love yours too, Jules! And our intro pictures are almost the same :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha, yes! But you have a better camera than me. I only used my iPhone 4s.

    Jules x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I swatched one of their palettes in sephora and was blown away by how smooth and creamy the shadows are. I definitely want to get myself one.

    Xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely love this post!!

    www.christinamartina.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This palette looks so good! Nice nude and everyday colours!

    http://mymakeupcompulsion.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  7. This palette looks beautiful. I need to try some of these. Great post!

    xx Christal xx
    LipstickAndPonytails.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the Bare Minerals ready line! Great review

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment! I read them all and respond as needed. If you have any questions, or additional info or ideas to add to a post, don't hesitate to share. All of your thoughts and ideas are always welcome and greatly appreciated.

***Please note that leaving an unlinked URL is fine, but if you add a hyperlink, or only comment to plug your own blog, the comment will be deleted. Thank you for understanding!