Milani Color Statement Lipstick Swatches (PLUMS)




If you haven't tried Milani's new Color Statement lipsticks yet, you seriously need to get on it. With so many gorgeous new colors and a delicious watermelon scent/flavor, at only $5.79 each (available on MilaniCosmetics.com and at drugstores), you can't go wrong.

My personal favorites of these lipsticks are the PLUMS. Sangria is especially gorgeous and so SO close to my beloved MAC Rebel lipstick. A comparison post will be posted soon so stay tuned! But for now, here's the swatches...







Left to right:
Plumrose, Raspberry Rush, Uptown Mauve, Sangria, Chilled Brandy, Black Cherry, Violet Volt




My favorites:
Plumrose...a wearable, but gorgeous rose.
Sangria...a berry wine (like I said...almost a dupe of Rebel from MAC!)
Violet Volt...because hello? Did you see it? LOVE!

Have you tried the Color Statement lipsticks yet? Which colors are you loving?

DISCLAIMER: This post contains products that have been sent complimentary of the company/brand or PR to ABrilliantBrunette.com for consideration. All opinions are honest and my own.

9 comments:

  1. chilled brandy and black berry are my fabs


    umm have to see sangria and rebel togeter, I have rebel but on my is on the purple side, maybe it has to do with the pigments of my lips?

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are such great lipsticks! The price is fabulous considering how phenomenal they are!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see a couple that are going on my to buy list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love Black Cherry and Violet Volt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow the swatches are absolutely amazing and so vibrant. what a great group of lippies for spring and summer. was wondering about these when I passed the stand at my drugstore recently. will def. be picking some of these up. thank you for a great review. xx. gigi. food and beauty blogger @ www.gigikkitchen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. They look gorgeous, I think my favorite is the first one you swatched.

    Xo

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment! I read them all and respond as needed. If you have any questions, or additional info or ideas to add to a post, don't hesitate to share. All of your thoughts and ideas are always welcome and greatly appreciated.

***Please note that leaving an unlinked URL is fine, but if you add a hyperlink, or only comment to plug your own blog, the comment will be deleted. Thank you for understanding!