The Best Blue Mascara Ever




I've always been a black mascara girl. I never ventured out into color. Too scary...yes. Even me, the one who wears tons of different eyeshadows, was afraid of colored mascara. And then I saw it.

Electrify, a new bold, beautiful, blue mascara by CK One (only available at Ulta). I was still hesitant but I just couldn't resist it's bright, eye-catching hue. I mean...look at it.


Gorgeous, right? Oh and the brush is adjustable. The longer brush is for definition, and with a quick twist of the handle, is squishes down into a little volumizing brush. Genius!


If you're curious about the color payoff...awesome (2 coats on top/3 on the bottom). Awesome wear-time too!






If you're curious, it also comes in a bright purple, black, brown, and charcoal. If you're looking for a bright purple it's just as fabulous as this gorgeous blue one.

I'm totally obsessed with this mascara now. Oh and you can find other pictures featuring this mascara on my Instagram! @BrilliantBrntte

Price: $18

Available at Ulta stores and on Ulta.com.

Have you tried CK One Color from Ulta yet? What do you think about this mascara?

14 comments:

  1. I totally love blue mascara but can never find one pigmented enough! That EOTD picture has me obsessed now! Must have it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow I love it, Ive never seen a blue mascara show up so blue before. I need this xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is ridiculously pigmented! I must try this - thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. SOLD! I soooo have to get this. I've ever seen such a blue mascara look so intense. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hm! Thanks for the great pics! :) Definitely curious about trying this one out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh wow, the colour on that is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous blue mascara, I have never tried colored mascara but after seeing this I am definitely going to give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW!!! Now that's blue!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hmm haven't worn blue mascara since high school but you're making me think I should give it a go. Or at least I should try the purple.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Heck yes! Just what I've been looking for!

    ReplyDelete
  11. that is so freaken cool! I love the idea of blue mascara although I always wear black could be a great addition to any more natural look! thanks for sharing the review! can't wait to try one for myself! xx. gigi. food and beauty blogger @ www.gigikkitchen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I never knew CK did makeup! This looks AH-MAZING! <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have to try this mascara, it's wonderful! I've never seen a blue so bright :D

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment! I read them all and respond as needed. If you have any questions, or additional info or ideas to add to a post, don't hesitate to share. All of your thoughts and ideas are always welcome and greatly appreciated.

***Please note that leaving an unlinked URL is fine, but if you add a hyperlink, or only comment to plug your own blog, the comment will be deleted. Thank you for understanding!