3 FOTDs (Back to Blogging!)



Hey lovelies! Long time, no see! I know, I haven't posted in a while but here I am, back at it. Expect lots of blog posts in the next week or so. I have so many photos to take and so much swatching to do, but it'll get done and I'll have it all ready to share with you soon!

For now though, here's a compilation of some looks I've done over the last month or so. I don't remember what I used for each one, but I'll list products of what I do remember. If you have any questions about any of these looks, feel free to ask in the comments or shoot me an e-mail!

xoxo
Jacqueline~

Bright blue eyeliner (Urban Decay eyeliner in Chaos set with Sugarpill eyeshadow in Velocity)
MAC Lickable lipstick






Brown eyeliner (Urban Decay eyeliner in Bourbon)
MAC Rebel lipstick








I have NO idea what I used for this one. Sorry!
I'm just guessing but there could be some MAC Sketch in there. Plum Dressing. Sugarpill Bulletproof. No clue what I used on my lid though.



8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous looks! Sugarpill Velocity is one of my favorites! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All three of your looks are gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yey! Back to blogging! Can't wait to see more beautiful looks from you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I think the first look is my favorite. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. such gorgeous looks, LOVE the blue eyeliner look especially! x
    www.beautiful-solutions.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. great inspiration! love the blue eyes make up, it compliments your eyes very well!!

    thanks for sharing!

    I have been following you now via bloglovin for a long while. if you like we can follow each other on bloglovin :)

    let me know!

    STYLE DECORUM

    ReplyDelete
  7. The blue is just gorgeous!:)
    http://sairasbeautylounge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. So beautiful. I especially love the bright blue liner and pink lip combo - It's so striking! Count me in as a new fan of yours!

    Nicola Kate Makeup

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment! I read them all and respond as needed. If you have any questions, or additional info or ideas to add to a post, don't hesitate to share. All of your thoughts and ideas are always welcome and greatly appreciated.

***Please note that leaving an unlinked URL is fine, but if you add a hyperlink, or only comment to plug your own blog, the comment will be deleted. Thank you for understanding!