FOTD: A Pop of Teal

 brown and teal eye makeup

I just really love teal eyeshadow. However, I like using it in moderation. Pairing a nice teal with an easy-to-wear brown is kind of a go-to for me, plus I love how it looks with my glasses.

For this look I used my Bon Voyage Palette from The Balm. They have some of the best eyeshadows I've used. I'll be doing a blog post to show you swatches of the shadows in the palette, but trust me...it doesn't disappoint. It's just lovely; the perfect combo of neutrals and colors. On my lips I'm wearing Blushing Wine Lip Lacquer from Senna Cosmetics (over my trusty Ulta lipliner in Flesh). Lip Lacquers are my absolute favorite!

 photo BrownandTeal3_zps9cbab855.jpg

 photo BrownandTeal4_zps10f6c0b4.jpg

 photo BrownandTeal5_zps98481152.jpg

 photo BrownandTeal1_zps1bc86655.jpg

PRODUCTS
BROWS
Tarte Brow Mousse in Taupe
CK One Concealer in Fair
Senna Cosmetics Brow Fix X in Taupe

EYES
Urban Decay Anti Aging Primer Potion (primer)
MAC Painterly Paintpot (base and along bottom waterline)
The Balm Bon voyage Palette
wet n wild eyeshadow in Brulee (brow and inner corner highlight)
Benefit Bad Gal Lash Waterproof Mascara in Black
Salon Perfect Demi Wispies
Duo Clear Lash Glue

FACE
Urban Decay De-Slick Setting Spray (before AND after my foundation routine)
Benefit Stay Flawless Primer (T-zone only)
Tarte Amazonian Clay BB Cream in Light
Bare Minerals Pressed Mineral Veil in Medium
MAC Studio Fix Powder in C2 (under eye concealer/brightener)
MAC Extra Dimension Skinfinish in Definitely Defined (highlight)
(blush)

LIPS
Ulta Lipliner in Flesh
MAC Invisible Setting Powder
Senna Lip Lacquer in Blushing Wine

11 comments:

  1. Will be trying this out...
    Independantartiste
    xO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you get a new camera? You photos are so clear and detailed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did! My old 8 year old one died so it was time for something new. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year! Sending positive vibes your way. Love this makeup.
    xoxo Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. so pretty!! I want to do a brown smokey like this, but the color blends in with my skin :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful makeup. :) natural hair color? and if the paint is what?

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment! I read them all and respond as needed. If you have any questions, or additional info or ideas to add to a post, don't hesitate to share. All of your thoughts and ideas are always welcome and greatly appreciated.

***Please note that leaving an unlinked URL is fine, but if you add a hyperlink, or only comment to plug your own blog, the comment will be deleted. Thank you for understanding!