Plus Size OOTD: Peace (out)

This shirt...I love it. I bought it when I was going Christmas shopping last month at H&M. It was a pretty nicely priced too, although I don't remember exactly how much...pretty cheap though! I was actually drawn into the store because I saw this sequined lip shirt, but they didn't have my size. So this was my second choice and I'm glad it's what I ended up with. It's more understated but still fun to wear.

plus size fashion

plus size fashion

Shirt: H&M (size M...they run big)
Denim Jacket: Torrid
Leggings: Forever 21+
Shoes: Ross
Heart Necklace: Forever 21

2 comments:

  1. I really like your outfit, and the fact that you wear converse. I live in them. Oh, and the necklace - gorgeous.
    Nika xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tidak ada satupun dii dunia ini yang bisa di dapat dengan mudah kerja keras dan do'a adalah cara untuk mempermudahnya

    obat pasca melahirkan

    obat herbal alami maag

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment! I read them all and respond as needed. If you have any questions, or additional info or ideas to add to a post, don't hesitate to share. All of your thoughts and ideas are always welcome and greatly appreciated.

***Please note that leaving an unlinked URL is fine, but if you add a hyperlink, or only comment to plug your own blog, the comment will be deleted. Thank you for understanding!