Plus Size OOTD: All Black Everything

I'm totally loving my new (super cheap...$9.80!) black skinny jeans from Forever 21. I bought a few other colors too...dark and medium. These jeans though, fit like a total dream, and the price really doesn't get any better! Something else I'm loving at the moment are my Anne Klein kitten heel pumps. They're SO comfortable. I can literally wear them all day without any foot pain, blisters, or anything else of the sort. I'm going to need Anne Klein to make a red pair!

 photo All Black Everything 2_zpsmdoahtxs.jpg

 photo All Black Everything 1_zpsjj9i6kg4.jpg

You'll notice this is an old OOTD with my old hair. If you haven't seen my new color and style, scroll on down and take a peak :)

Where I shopped:
Jeans and shirt: Forever 21+
Pumps: Anne Klein (from DSW)
Purse: Coach
Sunglasses: Ulta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment! I read them all and respond as needed. If you have any questions, or additional info or ideas to add to a post, don't hesitate to share. All of your thoughts and ideas are always welcome and greatly appreciated.

***Please note that leaving an unlinked URL is fine, but if you add a hyperlink, or only comment to plug your own blog, the comment will be deleted. Thank you for understanding!