Plus Size OOTD: Floral Kimono

In nearly every OOTD post I do I talk about some kind of bargain I found on something I'm wearing and this post is no exception. My new floral kimono is from Ross...$8.99! I'm currently on the hunt for some nice shorts that actually fit me properly so I can rock my kimonos in the summer without being super hot in the Arizona heat. If you have any suggestions, pass them along. Please and thanks!

 photo Floral Kimono 2_zpsxnkj0ll5.jpg

 photo Floral Kimono 1_zps0qzyaxfc.jpg

Where I shopped:
Kimono: Ross
Tank top: Target
Jeans: Forever 21+ ($9.80!)
Pumps: Anne Klein (DSW)
Sunglasses: Ulta
Necklace: Forever 21

4 comments:

  1. That floral top is gorgeous! What makes you think you're plus size? I like how Drake say's "curvy girls" ... plus size is definitely not you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!

      I definitely am plus size. 5'7". 255 pounds. Size 18/20. I'm curvy but still plus. :)

      Delete
  2. I LOVE IT, i have a floral high low top just like this from boohoo :)

    www.innerbelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment! I read them all and respond as needed. If you have any questions, or additional info or ideas to add to a post, don't hesitate to share. All of your thoughts and ideas are always welcome and greatly appreciated.

***Please note that leaving an unlinked URL is fine, but if you add a hyperlink, or only comment to plug your own blog, the comment will be deleted. Thank you for understanding!