OOTD: Feeling JUSTFAB

OOTD: Feeling JUSTFAB

So, how cute is my new long, sleeveless sweater from BCBG? And how about these adorable sandals from JUSTFAB? Cute, right? Right.

 photo To Blog24_zpsncx8va2u.jpg

 photo To Blog25_zpsxm1cw7hb.jpg

The sweater…oh how I love it. Awesome length. Perfect color. Loving the texture of it. It was another bargain buy, this time from Marshalls. It’s the perfect summer sweater for me since I live in Arizona. I can’t with to try it with shorts!

 photo Collages_zpsnfsn7gph.jpg

The sandals…oh how I love them too. Part of the JUSTFAB Spring Collection, these Nikko sandals are a new season favorite of mine. I’ll admit that I’m not much of an online shoe shopper because they’re just something I feel like I NEED to try on first. However, when JUSTFAB offered to let me try a pair I figured I’d give it a shot, and I have to say I was surprised! I was pretty pleased to find that they’re super comfy and soft. None of the jewels have fallen off yet and I’ve worn them several times over the past few weeks. Even Twinkie likes them!

 photo To Blog26_zpsfj3bhyaq.jpg

There’s so much more to be seen in JUSTFAB’s new Spring Collection! If you’re not familiar with JUSTFAB, here’s how they work:

 photo Untitled_zpsi90epkcl.jpg

You can sign up here!

DISCLAIMER:
Sandals were provided by JUSTFAB for review purposes. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment! I read them all and respond as needed. If you have any questions, or additional info or ideas to add to a post, don't hesitate to share. All of your thoughts and ideas are always welcome and greatly appreciated.

***Please note that leaving an unlinked URL is fine, but if you add a hyperlink, or only comment to plug your own blog, the comment will be deleted. Thank you for understanding!